I've had writers and designers change specs in a Google Doc on me after I've started writing software and say "but it was in the doc". I want to be able to trust and verify that a document wasn't changed after it was agreed open.
- Need to know what the changes were along with who changed the document.
- Needs to specifically work for Docs (eg no need for Sheets, etc)
- I need to be able to choose which Docs the history is created for, with at least 5-10 per month.
- Needs to work with 'View-Only' documents, eg ones that I don't created.
- Features can be similar to what's available when you 'See Revision History' on a Google Doc you own. Unfortunately, when it's a public doc this feature is unavailable.