I want an Arq Backup clone for Linux. Arq backup is great for making automatic, deduplicated backups to my own cloud storage but they don't have support for Linux.
- Support for backups to GCP Nearline/Coldline, AWS S3/Glacier and Backblaze B2 at a minimum. Prefer Google Drive, Dropbox, SFTP and NAS as well.
- Optional end-to-end encryption using a client-side password and secure handling for that password.
- Performant and accurate deduplication for efficient storage.
- Backup validation with a scheduler (i.e. every 30 days).
- Backup scheduling (i.e. every hour, every x hours, every day, every week).
- Backup size budget and retention settings (e.g. don't save more than 10TB on the remote host, delete file copies older than 90 days, etc).
- Network settings to control upload and download bandwidth.
- Email alerts for backup status after completion.
Just like Arq backup but with support for linux.